A situational turret, the Flame Turret has a 360o firing arc but exceptionally limited range (35 ft). Its attacks apply an Ignite effect, further damaging those that wander into range. As with the Personal Turret, correct placement is paramount to the success of the Flame Turret.
A specific epic varient of the Flame Turret is available for purchase at Dome City's Robotics Gear vendor for 7500 Mercenary Tokens. Uncommon, rare, and other epic varients are occasionally awarded upon successful completion of PvE and PvP missions. Agents must be at least level 36 to equip the Flame Turret.
Some experienced Robotics found out how to switch targets by standing infront of the Target Laser and quickly move agian. Do not bother with the Flame Turret, it will keep finding its target and stick on it.
- Place this turret arround corners and entrances.
- Avoid exposing this turret in particular.
- The initial damage is low, but the Ignite effect is devastating, specially against Recons and crowns trying to pass throught a narrow entrance.
- It's nearly useless in PvE missions, except in Defense Raids.
- PvP maps usually have several entrances to a single objetive, so compared to other turrets, this one can only cover a single entrance.
|Ignite: 850 Damage over 5 sec|
|360 degree firing arc.|
|+0% AoE Radius|
|+0% Pet Health|
|-0% Power Cost|
|+0% Morale Required|
|*+0% Pet Health|
|*-0% Power Cost|
|Binds When Acquired.|