Armed only with a moderate damage Helot Minigun and a lot of Health.
They sometimes serve as alarm responders, especially in higher difficulty missions.
Taking fire from the Helot's Minigun causes Pushback - be wary when near fatal obstacles.
- Like any other NPC, Helots are vulnerable to Crushers and other obstacles.
- Forming a Firing Squad behind a Robotic's Force Wall can be an effective strategy.
- Helots are occasionally accompanied by a Support Utility Drone - kill the drone first.
- Helots are always trying to get as close as possible. Make sure he doesnt get too close.
- When a Helot runs away, try to kill him quick. He usuall calls for help and comes back with more forces that are deeper in the mission (not like the support scanners usually do).
- Before Sandstorm, Elite Helots occasionally appeared as bosses in the low security. However, the difficulty level has since been removed and they largely appear as mini-bosses in PvE missions.
- There is a vanity pet version of the Helot which may be crafted called the Mini-Helot that has breakdancing moves.
The Helot occasionally makes comments while engaged in combat, getting hit, or killing a player.
- "Minigun for the win."
- "And i was bored already..."
- "Did you try to sneak up on me?"
- "Lets do this!"
- "Who goes over there?"
- "There we go..."
- "I'm hit!"
- "I have my target!"
- "Oops...sorry about that."
- "Target eliminated."
- "For the Commonwealth!"
- "I'm on my way."
When going stealthed, the Elite Helot challenges you with these comments:
- "Where'd he go?"
- "Hey, fight me fair!"
- "Thats it! Come out!"
- "There you are!"