Once deployed, it increases the damage dealt of friendly targets in range by 15%.
Any hostile targets within range of the sensor will also be displayed on the radar of friendly players. Deployables, such as turrets, drones, spider grenades, and mines all count as friendly targets, so they will receive the attack boost.
The basic Sensor can be purchased from Dome City's Robotics Gear vendor at level 15. A specific epic varient can be purchased for 6000 Mercenary Tokens. Uncommon, rare, and other epic varients are occasionally awared for successfully completing PvE and PvP missions.
- Atleast one Robotics should have a Deployable sensor in Defense Raids.
- Marksman Recons and Rocket Turrets will see their damage greatly increased, being able to kill nearly everyone in one or two hits.
- It's very useful if you are playing as double agent, making Helots and bosses a big problem for your enemies.
- Deployable Sensors are afected by LoS.
- The sensor shows invisible Recons on your radar but they still be invisible.
|Detects nearby stealth players.|
|Shows enemies on mini-map.|
|+0% AoE Radius|
|+0% Pet Health|
|-0% Power Cost|
|+0% Morale Required|
|*+0% Pet Health|
|*-0% Power Cost|
|Binds When Acquired.|